Yield: 4 servings
- 350g Pipe rigate Valdigrano Qualità Superiore
- 2 Apulian burrata wrapped in leaf
- 500g yellow datterino tomatoes
- Green basil leaves to taste
- 100g walnuts
- 1 green chilli
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 shallot
- 125g extra virgin olive oil
- Salt to taste
Blanch tomatoes in boiling water for thirty seconds and cool them in water and ice; peel and cut them into wedges.
Put 3⁄4 of tomatoes, oil, chilli, shallot, garlic and half of the walnuts, and a few large basil leaves in the blender cup.
Blend at maximum speed until emulsified, season with salt.
Cook pasta al dente, cool it in water and ice, and drain thoroughly.
Break burrata with a fork, mix it with tomato emulsion and season pasta.
Add the remaining walnuts, yellow tomatoes and basil leaves.
Serve very cold.