Yield: 4 servings
- 160g Celentani Valdigrano Qualità Superiore
- 200g mozzarella di bufala campana
- 150g Mazara del Vallo red prawns
- 10g Calabrian chilli pepper
- 1 Amalfi cost organic lemon
- 30g basil
- 30g squid ink
- 50g tomato reduction
- 20g Sebino extra virgin olive oil
Clean red prawns, cut them in half and set aside.
Dilute squid ink with an equal amount of water and cook for 15 minutes over low heat, then cool.
De-steam basil, blanch it in boiling salted water, cool it in water and ice, and blend it with a drizzle of oil.
Reduce tomato in a saucepan, over low heat for 15 minutes; when it has become concentrated, blend with chilli.
Cook Celentani al dente, drain and season with a drizzle of oil and lemon zest.
With the help of a thermomix, prepare some mozzarella cream, taking care not to exceed 60 degrees.
To serve: place mozzarella cream on a dinner plate, drain squid ink, tomato reduction and basil chlorophyll haphazardly, lay prawns randomly and, finally, add Celentani.